Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Gall Bladder Surgery

 I went in for an easy gall bladder surgery and ended back up in the hospital with incredible pain. Dr. T. Ochiai nicked something in the area and I am leaking bile fluid into my abdomen. The irony is that this same doctor saved Marnie's life after her appendix ruptured. However, it looks like laparoscopy is his downfall. With Marnie, he could open up her abdomen and solve the problem. I've so far talked with two of my friends who have had botched surgeries from this doctor. And the nurses call him "The Ripper." Thanks for that.


The problem with living at the hospital is that I lose the will to live. It is just frustrating that this pain cannot be solved. I don't like having visitors. I don't like walking around. And when Paul comes with the kids, it's more depressing. 

No comments: