Saturday, July 14, 2018

Family Reunion 2018

 We enjoyed a wonderful McKay family reunion in Alton, Utah this year. What a fun place to get together. We met Marnie and Jack there as they had driven from Rexburg. Jack brought Amber since they are engaged (lots of PDA) so it's fun to have her with us. I love to see Tad and Liz. Nana recently had back surgery through her neck, so she has to wear a neck brace. But at least she was able to come.


Every year we have a craft and although I am not a jeweler, I can do some Hobby Lobby crafting. I made printed copies of these photos in tiny sizes. These are Nana as a little girl. 


We played lots of games, including a fun one where t-shirts with candy bars taped on are worn by the men. They then run around the room while children try to grab them off.


Alton is in a very remote location. While we were there the river was flooded briefly, but man, those Utah rivers are dangerous.


What a great time we had!

I made a baseball game with kiddie pools as the bases and used a beach ball for play. Super fun for a group!


I love family reunions!






No comments: