Saturday, June 2, 2018

Quilt Canada

 Since the best of Canadian quilting was coming to Vancouver, our little group decided to take a field trip north. How I love spending time with these women. Each of them is very skilled, but have their own quilting personality. Always encouraging, throwing out opinions, laughing, creating, and sharing their ideas. There isn't a better group to belong in.


Opal and Merry were more familiar with the area than I was, but I was driving. We enjoyed the show and then wandered around Granville Island. My goodness, I loved this day.


















If you can keep yourself from thinking that you are a terrible quilter compared to what you are seeing, you can recognize what kind of quilting you like. I certainly don't like everything, even if it is well-pieced and designed. I have my own preferences, and you do to. What inspires you?





No comments: