Saturday, July 8, 2017

Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show 2017

 This was my second trip to Sisters, but this time I brought Paul. We stayed in Redmond for the week while I took classes and then enjoyed the show on Saturday. Last year I didn't take enough pictures. I hope you enjoy these.






Hilde Morin's quilts are fascinating. She was teaching this week and I popped in to see her student's work. I don't know if I have enough geometry skill for this.



If I like a quilt, it's usually made by Freddy Moran.


Tula Pinks' Tula Nova was wowing the audience.



Sue Spargo's work was also on display. How I admire her handiwork. The attention to detail and mixing cotton and wool are impressive.



And the following 5 are mine. Two sold at the show and three later on.






I caught Sujata and Scott chatting in the teachers' booth. I also got to thank Tula Pink and Sarah Fielke for coming. I have a class with Sarah next week in Mt. Vernon. And when Sujata is in town, she joins our little quilt group to sit and stitch.


No comments: